Student’s Support Student Council
KBWH Student Council
KBWH Student Council is the voice of the student body at school. It provides students with valuable opportunities that promote, leadership skills, civic responsibility, and teamwork. It consists of the president, vice president, secretary, treasurer, and public relation elected by peers in middle and secondary school. In collaboration with the school counselors, students participate in organizing events, deciding on projects and initiatives that maintain a positive school climate.
Giving every student an opportunity to be heard, KBWH Student Council collaborates with the Makassed Student Council that represents all Makassed Schools and works directly with SAWA unit in the Makassed Education Office to empower student leaders to serve their schools and communities.
Student Council Responsibilities
Student council is in charge of:
- representing the student body at school.
- acting as a liaison between students and school administration.
- solving problems students might face at school.
- encouraging students to organize and plan school activities.
- raising awareness to build a school climate of caring and tolerance.
- planning and making decisions for positive change in their school and community.