About Us Vision, Mission, Philosophy, and Core values
In accordance with the principles of Islam and our society’s need for modern and active leadership, we aspire to provide dynamic leaders who are effective in the different national, educational, economic, political, cultural, intellectual, and social domains.
Our ultimate goal at Khaled bin al-Walid / al Horj College is to offer distinguished education, in a positive atmosphere, openness to creative ideas, with a profound commitment to Islamic, Arab, and global principles.
Our philosophy is to provide excellence in education through equipping our students with the 21st century skills essential for the current demands in linguistic, scientific, artistic and technological fields whereby they develop cultural awareness and leadership traits.
KBWH community should demonstrate core – leadership values such as:
- PRIDE recognizing and celebrating achievements
- RESPONSIBILITY being accountable for own actions and words
- RESPECT: having regard for self, others and property
- OPEN-MINDEDNESS: having the readiness to accept others and to be tolerant and forgiving
- ETHICS: being honest, honorable, principled and fair
- OPTIMISM: having a positive outlook and high perspective seeking distinction.
Our Future Objectives
- To equip students with inquiry skills to become life-long inquirers
- To expand the borders of their imagination to become creative and active members in society
- To fuel them with a steady and unwavering ambition to always seek distinction