New applicants can collect the Application Form from the
admission office. Students in Primary, Middle and secondary will sit for
entrance exams; whereas, interviews with preschool students and parents are
Parents will be informed of the acceptance of the student by
the School, whereupon a place will be reserved for the student. All acceptances
are conditional, pending settlement of school fees, a complete examination of
the student’s official school records, interview with administration and any
necessary further testing.
KBWH College reserves the privilege to refuse
admission to any student who has been dismissed from another school for
academic failure, misconduct, or any other reason.
Applications will be evaluated and decision taken, regarding
admission only after all of the documents listed below have been received.
1. Completed and Signed Application Form.
2. Two Passport Photos / six photos (Preschool students)
3. Complete Official Report Cards certified by the Ministry
of Education (last two years only for students applying to grades 1 and up).
4. International Student must bring transcripts / records
certified by their local Lebanese embassy
5. Copy of the Student’s Passport or National Identification
Card (a Birth Certificate is acceptable for Nursery / Kindergarten age children.
6. Completed Health Record Form and accompanying
7. Up-to-date vaccinations / boosters. PPD, TB skin test is
required within 45 days of enrollment.